Last Updated: Nov 9, 2023
1. Introduction Welcome to The Green Will Conservancy. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
2. What Information We Collect We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information.
3. How We Use Your Information We use personal information collected via our website for various purposes, including to operate and manage our website, to provide you with services, for communication purposes, and for compliance purposes.
4. Who We Share Your Data With We may share your information with service providers, other users (when you share information or interact in the public areas), and as required by law.
5. Your Privacy Rights You have the right to request access, correction, or deletion of your personal data. You can also object to processing and ask us to restrict processing of your personal information.
7. Security of Your Information We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your personal information.
8. Contact Us If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.